1. The Admission of the candidate will be liable to be cancelled if he/she fails to comply with the rules and regulations or gives any false information.
2. Each student shall attend and complete the required courses of study including the theory, practical, practicing class and sessionals as prescribed by NCTE / University.
3. At the end of the academic session, those who fail to secure 80% attendance in each subject (Theory, Practical & Practicing Classes) will not be allowed to appear in the final examination conducted by the University.
4. All dues of the college should be cleared by the student before e/she is permitted to appear in the final examination.
5. Students have to manage themselves the text books, study materials and necessary items prescribed by NCTE / University.